Social Security Planning
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits
Since being signed into law in 1935, when the average life expectancy was less than 65 years of age, life expectancy has risen to 88 years and Social Security has gone from paying $35 million dollars in benefits each year to over $816 billion dollars.
What does this mean for YOU?
We can help you learn what you need to know about maximizing your Social Security benefits, including:
- What your retirement benefits will be
- What it will cost you to retire early
- How much extra you will be paid if you delay retirement
- What your Full Retirement Age benefit is
- How much you can earn while working without penalty while collecting Social Security benefits
- What spousal benefits you may already be entitled to
- What ex-spousal benefits you may already be entitled to
- How your Social Security benefits will be taxed
Request a free, no obligation Social Security planning consultation.
We will provide you with a complimentary Social Security report and action plan to help you maximize your Social Security benefits and increase your overall retirement income plan.