Understanding Medicare and Social Security is like learning a new language. It may seem complex at first but over time it becomes second nature.
Educational workshops are a great way to gain a high-level understanding of both Medicare and Social Security and to help prepare for a more individualized consultation when a person is ready to take the next step.
Who can benefit from hosting a workshop?
- Human Resource Managers / Business Owners
- Leaders of Civic Organizations
- Union Organizations
- Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
- Financial Advisors
Since 2012 we have hosted hundreds of workshops for various employer groups and financial advisors. Your attendees will thank you!
They will learn the following:
- A short history of Social Security
- How their Social Security benefit is calculated
- The implication of collecting Social Security while working
- How to maximize your Social Security benefit
- Medicare enrollment periods
- Avoiding Medicare late enrollment penalties
- Navigating the Part D prescription drug donut hole
- Deciding between MediGap and Medicare Advantage plans
Scheduling a workshop is simple and free. Workshops are offered live (depending upon availability) or online via webinar format.
Complete the form below and we will contact you regarding the details.
Schedule a Workshop
Fill the form out below to scheduling a webinar.
Attend a Workshop Webinar
Click the link below to view available webinar times.